Little Somethings

This was his D-day...

How restless he was waiting for this day.His book got published. The audience response, appreciation, recognition, over-night fame was overwhelming.

*claps claps* *click click*

His dream has come true.
"Sir, amazed by the response, planing for your next book?" asked an interviewer quickly.
"No, I'm still savoring my first child's birth" He smiled gently.
"Very well, sir. Do you want to say anything to your readers?"
"Yes. Thanks to all my readers. Am in high spirits as you people like it. Relations cannot be defined, nor its easy to put them in words. I hope I've given my best."

 The press-meet was done. The publishing team congratulated him.

"We are throwing a party tonight Arun, you should be there" said Santhosh, one of his publishing partner.
"Uhh! I am sorry Santhosh, I've plans" He said meekly.
"C'mon Arun , we can't party without you. After all, its coz of you we are celebrating" in a dissapointed voice
"I really would've make it. But I want to share my success with my family first. You can understand"
" Yeah! okay. We will party some other time. Family comes first as you said in your book"
"Thanks" He said and left.


He reached home holding his hand written copy of  his book. He was anxious to look at his wife's expression when she'd know about his first publication. She was all he had. She was his only family. It was her smile he longed to see.


 He called her name. There was no response. He searched for her in every room. She was nowhere...


There he found a note on the table saying...
"Going to dine out. Will be late."


                                 "If only I could write the story of my life..." He thought.

This was his story. No change.
Yet, He smiled.

1 Wanna say something?:

{ deeps } at: 3 May 2012 at 18:50 said...

well.. well...
life is like that :P

 

Copyright © 2010 Till words do worlds afar, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine