You name it..What? Meaningless? Okay

I have nothing to write, yet I wanna write..weird, no?
Okay, so what do I write? Where does inspiration vanish just when you need it dearly?

Holding onto the possibilities..
 For as speechless a melody can make us
        as many perceptions our pea-sized head can draw
        as  far as our lameness can take us by surprise
        as mysterious as a tale of Raymond Chandler
        as delicate as the touch of colorful bubbles...

Rest I dunno :P
I can't think of any..
Maybe I don't know how to describe this..

                                             
Sometimes inspite of being clear of what you don't want,
we have no clue of what we want even..
 Like when people ask me " So.. what will you do next year?" I simply hide behind a book
 There are two sides for every thought of mine..
 To top it all, I dunno whats with me and this pensive talk...


Life's.. just unfortunate at this point.
It's in such a big puddle of MESS.
I know I should do something to fix it or make sure that It's the same as before.
But, frankly.. I'm just too tired to care anymore.

I wish I could tell you how ridiculously toxic you are to me..
If only I could comprehend this, at all
or know what to do with this assumption.
On one side is you, with whom I don't mind sharing all the silliest talk..
On the other, there's this voice-in-my-head asking me not to be vulnerable much.
I don't mind seriously. For I'm not scared anymore...


What have I got to loose anyway?
Inspite of you being the one the reason I regret putting my guard down.
There's still this fear of not having you to talk to after a pointless day.
But, then you decided to turn your eyes back.
Which I'm sure you are doing now.. :P

All I can say is..
No matter how pissed off you make me..
                     how angry I get you to be..
                     how much I would regret writing this. (I'm ignoring that part)
                       A part of me is always going to care.
                                And, as much as I hate it. 
                            I know that even after everything,
           I'm always gonna choose you to talk to at the end of the day.                       
Because..
Someone just told me..
People may leave when you're not looking..
Moments pass when you just start living in it.



P.S. Okay loong boring post, no? Anyway one good thing of last week is Mom's birthday :D
        She'z happy she said. And you just know it sometimes. What more do I want?


Happy week ahead :-)


3 Wanna say something?:

{ ankita sen } at: 15 December 2012 at 22:47 said...

Awesome.
Your writing is very effective.
Every word of yours is agreed.
Keep writing plzzz

{ viajy menon } at: 15 December 2012 at 22:49 said...

Sigh. That feeling.
You make us feel it

Anonymous at: 15 December 2012 at 22:51 said...

I just came across this blog. You write it good

 

Copyright © 2010 Till words do worlds afar, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine