Nothing hits harder than..No Sleep!

Its weird how things seems perfect for a sec turn out to be a feigned image formed in head.

I overthink. Yes.
And what help does it do? Well, it blesses me bouts of headache which is nothing more or less like a hangover without actually drinking. Huh! its huge.
Peaceful sleep seem like a myth these days.
Talks with my bestie. Don't help.
Watching sitcoms. Don't help.
Book world. Don't help either.
I've read this book "The Other side of Midnight" by Sidney for I dunno like ages. I lost my grip at it. Book'z good but not as captivating like his other best works i.e. Master of the Game or Tell me your Dreams etc.
And ofcourse never take too many breaks amidst your read. It will only diminish your interest.
"If Tomorrow comes" is one book am awaiting.
Okay, back to the main point. Sleep just ditches me for no apparent reason. I hardly manage to sleep for 3 hrs in the whole day.
And to make matters worse..
I stop talking suddenly.
Start loosing my temper.

I dunno what'z the state of my mind. All it does is shout I don't want this.
I'm disturbed.
May be I'm no good at expressing self.
May be people aren't what I thought they were. And I've mistaken much.
I dunno what more I expect from life.
I dunno why I give this undying prior to few people.
I dunno why I get upset on things I should be least bothered about.
I dunno why I cut off people who of all would never put me in a position to doubt my craziness.
I dunno who kidnapped my wishful thinking.
                           
But these effing thoughts are so consuming that zoom out peace from life.
I don't wanna care. Not a inch more or less.




Anyway all the complaints come down to..
Sometimes we need a patient person who'd let you rant, cry, listen to all the crap and still term you cool :D
Sometimes we need them to tell us we're happy and make us believe it. May be for little time.
Sometimes we need to be THAT PERSON ourselves.
Coz hey! we're no less than awesome. ;)

So, my blog's anniversary'z in 13days!!
Can't believe I've managed a year of monsters in invisibility cloak ;)
Of all the amiss. Writing makes me feel good. Its an attempt to leave a trail of weariness behind.
And as long as we're talking of being really strange. Welcome to my life. :P

Till next post...
Cheers :-)

2 Wanna say something?:

{ ankita sen } at: 11 December 2012 at 05:52 said...

Awwwwwwww. :')
Loved your strangeness <3

{ Sirisha } at: 11 December 2012 at 05:55 said...

Ankita: :P thaankyou :)

 

Copyright © 2010 Till words do worlds afar, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine