You're my merry

You're that dream
 I can never remember..
You're that memory
 which can never get faded..
You're that happiness
 I can never own.
You're that wishlist..
 in which sea of emotions gets welled up..

You're that star 
which twinkles tauntingly and vanishes..
You're that fear
I can never embrace
You're that fiction
of a romantic novel

You're that inspiration
which makes me recreate melodies
You're that early hot coffee
which would hurt my tongue, yet I'd sip..
You're that smile
which pricks a tear unavoidably..

You're that pretentious mistake..
which I'd make anyway..
You're that wall
I can never lean..
You're that run
I can never keep...

You're my guileless bewilderment
You're beyond them, You're beyond all..
You're my Recklessly Mean Merry to beam about. 







And what do I do when I dunno what to do? I DRAW. YESSSH!
Wheee! It feels good. So, Yay!
If only I had enough colours :(
I'd have doodled more..

And you know what makes me so excited?
My blog's birthday goes hand-in-hand with Christmassy eve :D

So, Merry Christmas people!!
Lets hope for faith with glee :D


Happy week ahead :-)

3 Wanna say something?:

{ viajy menon } at: 23 December 2012 at 06:42 said...

SUUUUPERR!

{ ankita sen } at: 23 December 2012 at 06:51 said...

Very interesting poem...
very nicely put to words..:)

{ Sirisha } at: 23 December 2012 at 07:08 said...

Vijay: Thaanks :)

Ankita: Hey, how're you? Thanks ya :)

 

Copyright © 2010 Till words do worlds afar, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine