Such Randomness

Life can be confusing, that we all know
But I didn't know Mother Nature can be confusing too..
Anyways first read this :P



I've got a complaint to Nature--
                              Why Oh Why? Do you shower like its the end of the world,
        right when we're having our exams and frizzle this soothing cool breeze when we're using our life-long-will-power to study for the next day's exam... How could we possibly read with you thundering all night and sending us secret messages like Enough of studying, go sleeepp!


                             And somehow when we are done with our exams..and with the given few holidays we expect you to still be the same. But no! You Change.. You become Sunny and force us to stay indoors..
  Why Haan Why? Why wouldn't you let us enjoy your titter-pattering noise? Why couldn't you just stay for few more days?

No. I don't want flood or something..
It would've been good if you just drizzled for a bit in the evening..
Making it cool enough to let us sit in our balcony reading or having a cup of coffee or just talking with my Mom..
It would've been enough, you know...
Bouts of time spent with you are always felt worthwhile :)
I don't know what kind of a storm is whirling inside your head but make me understand, may be?

Okay I forgive you this time :P
But next time, plan  your day in accordance with me no..please ;)


For a few moments, its fine to allow yourself the luxury of slipping into make-believe world where You wish for things and they actually happen...

I didn't end my post just yet..and this pic came out of no where, so am gonna talk about it anyway :P
Btw he's my Dad! :)

Him And Me <3

I'm not bragging or something but he's actually fun to be with...
He passes comments just like us,
He laughs at my jokes ( Sometimes only to make me happy..but lets ignore that part Ok)
He the reason I hate my nose.
He can be irritating at times, like repeating the same thing over and over. The weird part is, he knows it!
He never agrees to me at my first go. But a li'l pestering is enough for him to say "Let's see" and my works done already! :D
I take him for granted. Not a good thing but What to do.
I love him soo much that I would make sure that he never comes across this post :D


Oh yeah! Its festi week ahead..
We all have our own share of sour grapes,
So lets pray that we get to eat them less and enjoy the taste of happiness with cherry.. ;)
Talking about eating, am off to eat my double cheese burst pizza. ( Not much of a cheese fan but just trying..)

Happy Diwali... :-)
Be safe..
Merry week ahead.



4 Wanna say something?:

{ viajy menon } at: 10 November 2012 at 23:18 said...

You write it awesome. You look cute.
Keep writing frequently.
Can i get your number?

{ ankita sen } at: 10 November 2012 at 23:26 said...

Oh I remember this pic
You write it in a comic way sweety..
can't wait to see you december..
Love you. :)

{ Unknown } at: 6 December 2012 at 14:27 said...

Hey I saw ur blog 2day and u write awesome. That's a lovely post.

{ Sirisha } at: 7 December 2012 at 03:10 said...

@Gayatri L Thankyouu :)Glad you liked it!!
Keep reading ;)

 

Copyright © 2010 Till words do worlds afar, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine