Breakkk

I need a break!! Coz m bored - Its as simple as it gets.
I'm friggin exhausted of this routine. Tired of regular labs, assignments, record submissions. Just superr tired.
And if anyone's feeling the same? then please let me know the verdict of this. Coz Hey! same2sameee *low-5* ;)
Of all things, I would actually smile with idiocy is when I think of whole new bunk of books waiting to be read, Double choco chip icecream safely resting in refrigerator andand Pepsi waiting with enthu to be sipped ( btw love at first sip )
And the fact I've missed on many movies makes me go crazy.
So, I take a break.
Sit and finish whatever movies, movies, music I've slipped so far.

  • A Separation [ Check]
  • Les Miserables [Check]
  • Zero Dark Thirty [Check]
  • The Ugly Truth [Check]
  • Cube Zero [Check]
  • The Objective [Check]
  • Two weeks notice  [Check]
Still, there exists a bunch of them which can't be put in amiss.
I have strange thing for photographs. Not much of a poser but I like keeping them. Much sorta, remembering That day in my own weird way. Hence, picture cuts and editing job has been taken upon.
And I swear I'd instantly dislike you if bring up " How're you?" " everything ok?" or anything related to studies. Pliss! Nope I'm not perfectly fine coz who'd be soo casually lazing around when exams are up ahead? So, NEVER MIND.

This book "The Litigators" which m currently reading isn't soo promising so far. Though I've just read half of it. It somehow fails to be a thriller in accordance to John Grisham who pledged it to be so. But there'z 260 odd pages left to finish, hope it changes my opinion.

Anyway, I'm sick of Facebook and twitter too. ( Yeah! you heard it right )
I'll brb when m out of this too-bored-to-give-a-damn paranoma.
Thereby, this is How I feel - Distant from everything

I can't end this post without mentioning this song.
Its stuck in my head for so so so longg

Lana del Ray just makes it sound so gorgeous.




In case you were wondering,
Nope I'm no sad.
I know, my post makes no sense afterall.
But yeah, Imma happy girlll 
And so should everyone bound to be!

Till next post,
Cheers youu :-)

2 Wanna say something?:

Anonymous at: 11 February 2013 at 03:38 said...

Oh! you're just twisting with your words sweety.
Btw you get who this Anon is right? :P

{ Sirisha } at: 11 February 2013 at 03:40 said...

Anon: I do haan I do. Who else would care to reply for such otherwise silly post?!;)
:D :D <3

 

Copyright © 2010 Till words do worlds afar, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine