Here For You...

                               
                                  Indolent were those days...
                                before I met you
                                Each tomorrow was same as yesterday...
                                books squeezed most of my time
                               
                               Then YOU entered my life...
                                things were`nt the same anymore
                                Every new day began with a hope...
                                sweet feeling slowly crept in

                               Moment of bliss bust in...
                               every moment with you was blessed
                               Time just flew by...
                               The joy that you bring , filled my day

what more could I ask for?
elated by the very feeling...
wishing upon a star ,
but...
Yes, I was cut down...

                               The feelings I have for you...
                               never seem to die,
                               I keep having those memories...
                               And I don`t why ?
                                
                                Memories of what we talked... 
                               what we thought,
                                how we felt...
                                Still stay in my head,
                              
                                 Although my heart was torn...
                                 I did nothing but forgive,
                               We pushed through our lives...
                                 And we continued to live

Tablets of the memory,
 never faded away...
Because sometimes I go back,
before each breaking day...

                              Being friends was one thing...
                              that we both agreed,
                               Upon all of this...
                              I thought I was freed,
                                   
                              Freed from everything
                              That kept me to you, 
                               But I`m still not...
                              And I know it`s true,
                             
                              Now its all empty...
                              in the valley of my heart,
                             As hard as it might be...
                             Sometimes, we just have to let go,

I don't know,
how to handle a complicated heart...
 If I had to pray for someone,
I`d pray for you...
       
                             I`m stuck without a voice,
                             without thoughts...
                            And without the strength,
                             to move on...
                            
                             This is something,
                              I need to do on my own...
                             This is the path You chose,
                             This is the way I should go...
                            
                               Because the one thing I do know,
                              Being pulled back to reality,
                              And to let my heart be untroubled by judgements 
                            Is I can bring my feelings to death...
  
Even if we are,
never again together...
I`m always Here For You
Always and forever...


0 Wanna say something?:

 

Copyright © 2010 Till words do worlds afar, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine