The Wait

                          
                                    
It was tough to open all my secrets to YOU...
I was so naive,
That...
I like-ed YOU...
I trust-ed YOU...
I admire-ed YOU...
I respect-ed YOU...

 But 

Every time I decide-ed I won`t give in my courage
YOU come and break in like a storm...
YOU were like wind...
came and gone in a eyes glance
That little affection YOU carry around...
Hits me harder
I can`t imagine my life without YOU
All I want-ed was to...
be with YOU 
stand by YOU
argue with YOU
fight with YOU
support YOU

But

All YOU gift-ed ME was 
push-ing ME down
abandon-ing MY heart
murder-ing MY feelings

But

Why I don`t understand?
I keep WAITING for YOU...
Wishing to see the rainbow of your eyes
Coz I know you`ll come back
Only to leave ME again...


                                          I thought it was only me...
                                         But now YOU`ve found her
                                         And I know that 
                                        YOU can never look at me
                                        The way YOU look at her...

And the reason why I don`t want to blame YOU
For this woe is coz
It was never your fault...

I kept hearing things,
The ones YOU never verbalized
I kept holding on to promises,
Which YOU never made
I made myself believe that,
YOU were the only ONE I needed
And I kept believing that someday,
Your transient feeling towards ME
Will blossom into something else

but

how could I forget that,
what we want the most 
is the only thing that is never gonna happen...?!

                                             For now...
                                             I hope YOU`ll realize
                                             how it feels
                                             To be stranded on thruway
                                             that leads to NOWHERE...!!!
  

0 Wanna say something?:

 

Copyright © 2010 Till words do worlds afar, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine